동아노인복지연구소

활동 모습

온라인문의

East Asia Well Ageing Research Center (EAWARC)

Designing A Logo Design Is Not Hard.

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Bennett
댓글 0건 조회 26회 작성일 24-04-26 15:57

본문

Consider the possibility that your logo will be printed on an envelope or hoarding when you design it. It should be scalable. It should be easy to recognize in any background or color. A logo can have a specific color, but it is possible to print it in grayscale on other backgrounds. So keep that in mind while designing a logo. Your logo should be able scale down to half an inches without losing any detail. Take a look at giants such as FedEx, Nike, and Reebok. Their logos have a simple design that is easily identifiable.

When I start thinking up a brand's design, I always start with the first letter. If I was making Brooklyn's Finest Beer, I would start with the letters B, F, and B again. It's not an old technique, but it's still quite original. Sometimes just writing the name down in a beautiful font is enough.

Although many of the greatest logos are simple images, remember that single letters, initials and words are also images. They can be memorable logos with the right font and color. Examples of logo design words that are great include FedEx (with its hidden, subconscious arrow) or Microsoft. Both images and text logos should be kept appropriate. Bright colors and cartoon fonts are not appropriate to a law firm, and muted colors and text are not appropriate for a toy store. Color is important. People associate diet drinks with light blue and silver, and green products with green. A good logo design should be able to translate the logo in black and akun pro kamboja white just as well as in color.

Another thing logo design software can't do for you is conduct research. They can't analyze your market logo and then decide how your logo should look. Your software will leave you alone and you'll have to use limited design knowledge to create your brand.

It is essential that you first define your business. It's important to provide details about your business, such as your name and the products or services you offer. The better a logo design can be created for you, the more information you provide. Without information about the business, it is virtually impossible for a graphic design to create a unique logo.

The next step is client feedback. The designers then present the models on a PDF to the client and wait for their feedback. Clients might ask the graphic designers to modify the logo design as per their wishes at times.

Having said that, let's now talk about designing a logo yourself. You need to first ask yourself how much experience you have with designing, especially brand identity designs. If you don?t have any experience, knowledge, or training in designing, how will you be capable of creating your own business image. Hence, without any experience in this field, you will only mess up your business image if you try to create your own logo design.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.